Wednesday, June 3

DIY Lemon Shirt

Happy Wednesday! I am so excited to show you how I create this yummy Lemon shirt! It's so bright and refreshing you will prolly want to peel them off and eat them! I have sorta been on a "fruit" kick lately. Seriously, fruits are so much fun to paint especially watermelons. I will say after doing this lemon shirt I am in the mood to do a lime shirt now. I might just have to do one with both! Whatddya say!

Let's get started.
You will need:
Blank Shirt 
Lemon
Knife

If you are really curious of the shades I used, they are below. 
*Yellow
*Golden Yellow
*Sunflower
Step 1: Cut a Lemon in half. 
Step 2: Press each half onto a piece of tissue paper to soak up some of the juice in the Lemon. If you are using a different fruit do the same thing. 
Step 3: Squirt your paint on a clean surface to use then gently dab one half of your lemon in it. 
Step 4: Place the half on your shirt then apply a little pressure. 
 Once you are done with all of your lemon spots allow a few hours for the paint to dry completely. You might notice some of the paint will be clumpy or there will be little pieces of the lemon on the shirt. Don't worry, once you wash it, it will go away. 

Once dry we will then take out our black slick paint to outline our Lemons. 
Step 5: Carefully outline your lemons. Remember the key is to use a little. We don't want a thick black line. 
This is what it will look like when you are done. Very abstract!
Once you let this dry you are now ready to sport your Lemon shirt! I am super pleased with the outcome. It's perfect for the Summer and kids will love doing this project!

You can see how happy my model is! She fell in love with it and it looked awesome with her blonde hair! 


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you have ANY questions feel free to leave them in the comment section below! Big hugs! Hey! Wanna learn how to spray paint a shirt? Come check it out HERE!
  Huge glittery hugs, JADERBOMB
—See you in the next post! Visit me on FacebookTwitter,Pinterest, or Instagram!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

this contact formLearn More my companycheck my source Get More Infofind more info

seaubea said...

j7v91l4v19 j6b53v5p61 i5y10g7l09 y2v31b2t34 o7h68x7g44 s0z13b0c55

Anonymous said...

I am Edwin Castro from Chicago, IL, a Twitch Star and Highest Powerball mega-jackpot winner, so excited to share this testimony about Dr. Timo Spell Temple that changed my life for good, Dr. Timo has come to stay to do wonders with his spells. I overheard my co-worker telling his cousin how Dr. Timo Spell helped him to get back his partner within 24 hours . I was amazed about what he said. I searched for this man called Dr Timo online and guess what... He had so many good reviews and testimonies online about his work. I got in contact with him to win the lottery and he assured me that winning the lottery is not a problem but what do I intend doing with the winnings. I told him I was going to get a home to live send my kids to school, part of the money will be used for humanitarian purposes mostly to people in the street and helping the Orphanage/motherless Babies home, disable citizens and widows around my state also to build an opportunities for the young individuals in my local area to, when I become a winner. Dr Timo was so happy about my plans and promised me that he would prepare the spell and prayed for me for 3 days before he would tell me where to play the Lottery game. I did as he instructed me with a positive mindset. To my greatest shock, I was announced $2.04B Powerball Winner. I was shocked. I have no words to thank Dr. Timo but to share his good works to everyone that needs help. Email: timospelltemple@gmail.com him right now. He will give you the winning lottery ticket number and exact location address in your country and when to play the lottery game.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close